Meetovation is about creating a better RoMI – Return on meeting investment . The concept builds on the basic pillars listed below that together create a better learning outcome, and thereby an increased return on the investment put into the meeting:
- Active Involvement of delegates 
- Creative use of the physical setup 
- Green and responsible thinking 
- Integration of authentic and local inspiration 
- Measuring the Return on Meeting Investment 
Examples of meetovated meetings are many and varied. It can involve a re-arrangement of the physical set  up by having the participants sit on gym balls instead of chairs. It should include healthy energetic foods  and snacks. Or it can focus on recycling  and energy saving products and facilities such as using USB sticks and whiteboards as opposed to paper based materials.