- Wonder at Egeskov Castle, Europe's best preserved Renaissance moat castle
- Explore the cathedral city and birthplace of Hans Christian Andersen, Odense
- Go island hopping in the South Funen Archipelago
- Visit the quaint cobbled town of Ærøskøbing
Attractions - Editorial
- Absorb wonderful art, architecture and sea views at Louisiana, Denmark’s most popular modern art gallery
- Follow Shakespeare’s Hamlet to it setting, Kronborg Castle
- Stand in two seas at once at The Branch (Grenen), Denmark’s northernmost point
Bring your family to a truly Danish experience; a summerland (sommerland) theme park. Open only in the summer, these mega-popular amusement parks are found all across the country. Here's a selection of Denmark's most popular places to get your family's pulses racing!
The Royal Library Garden
Show your kids the whole universe in Copenhagen - from planetariums to the jewels of princes and princesses, Copenhagen has a treasure trove of experiences for children.
Planning to travel to Denmark with your family? Then hand pick from the best theme parks and attractions for kids around Denmark, with the help of this guide. Denmark is frequently named as one of the best family holiday destinations in the world.
Marguerite Route facts
Take your pick of Denmark's most popular attractions; a fascinating mix of museums, galleries and historical parks.
Odense, Aarhus og Aalborg
Architecture, history and spectacular new art – Danish cities have much to offer. Odense, Aarhus and Aalborg feature heritage centres and highlight attractions.
Wondering what to do in Copenhagen? These are some of the absolute best attractions in Copenhagen.