Fredenskirken

Fredenskirken was built between 1958 and 1960 and consists of the main body of the church, parish council offices, a chapel and a freestanding bell tower. The architects were F. Nichalsen and Aksel Skov.

Last updated by

VisitAarhus info@visitaarhus.com
 

Contato

Endereço

Rosenvangs Alle 51
8260 Viby J

Phone

+45 86142113

Facilities

  • City / Area

    • Aarhus
  • Types of church

    • church

Find routes

Find a route to this destination

De

Transport

  • Coordinates

    Longtitude : 10.183667
    Latitude : 56.129235