A couple of kilometres from the present manor house, a castle mound by the name of Sallingholm or Nissum was dated by growth rings to the year 1275. The first building on the present location was built in the years around 1500.
Essential parts of the manor is preserved in the present building.
The building was rather run down, but is presently under restoration.
Conducted tours by arrangement.
More information at: www.middelalderborgen-oestergaard.dk
Last updated bySkiveegnens Erhvervs- og Turistcenter firstname.lastname@example.org
|Contato :||Bodil Pinholt|
- only visible from the outside
City / Area
- coach/truck parking
Types of events
- guided tour
CoordinatesLongtitude : 8.988599
Latitude : 56.76352