Palsgaard Manor House
The history of the Manor of Palsgaard begins as early as 1275-1300 according to the dating of the ruins of the original castle.
In those days, the buildings stood some one and half kilometres further to the nordeast seen from the present manor house which stands close to the beach. From the beach, the remains of the original castle mounds can still be discerned in the landscape.
The present site of the Manor of Palsgaard dates back to abourt 1400 when the castle was surrounded by water. The moats can still be seen, and the gateway is still referred to as the drawbridge.
There is public access to the park from 8. a.m. until sunset. Of approximately 52 acres, the park is one of Denmark's largest manor parks.
Last updated byVisitJuelsminde email@example.com
- only access to castle garden
- only visible from the outside
City / Area
- packed lunch allowed
CoordinatesLongtitude : 10.021346
Latitude : 55.749415