Couples holidays - Editorial
Travel for free
Free holiday on an ecological farm
In 2013 Denmark celebrated the 200th anniversary of the birth of world-famous philosopher, Søren Kierkegaard.
Come experience Danish maritime culture this year. In a country surrounded by seas, there's plenty of maritime events throughout the year to suit everyone. From tall ship races to herring fishing competitions and harbour festivals - get your water kicks in Denmark in 2014!
The whole of Denmark gets into the festive spirit this time of year. Towns and cities around Denmark, such as Aarhus and Odense, are ablaze with Christmas lights and good cheer. Christmas markets, exhibitions, music in the streets; Christmas in Denmark is truly magical.
Finding a hotel in Denmark is simple
Take home your own Advent wreath
The city of Aalborg offers something for everyone, regardless of interests and budget. The harbour is a buzzing new area of cultural attractions, including the Utzon Centre, and a great place to walk and take in views of the city.
Types of holiday home
Live in the moment...
Danish Cyclists’ Federation
Nature awaits, all day every day
Find your dream beach in Denmark
- Stride out on Denmark’s widest beach on the holiday island of Rømø
- See history come alive at the annual ring riding festival in Sønderborg, a medieval jousting sport enjoying a revival
- Visit Bornholm’s four impressive round churches
- Walk the stunning, white-sand beach at Dueodde
- Cycle around the island on disused railway cycle routes
- Taste delicious smoked fish in the picturesque towns of Svaneke and Gudhjem