Meander through Faaborg's small streets, enjoy the city's relaxed atmosphere, or visit the historic city centre which includes half-timbered houses and a monastery church dating from 1477.
Holidays with friends - Editorial
Will there be another JYSK holiday cottage competition?
You never know! Keep a lookout here for possuble future competitions and while you're waiting, watch this video for a taste of summer in Denmark.
Summer inspiration: Denmark awaits
There's no place like Denmark in the summer. White-sand beaches, quaint villages to explore and short drives between things to see; it's the perfect place for a stress-free, hassle-free summer holiday with family or friends.
Free music festivals in Denmark
Free museums in Denmark
Campsites in Denmark
Travel for free
Free holiday on an ecological farm
Finding a hotel in Denmark is simple
Take home your own Advent wreath
Types of holiday home
Live in the moment...
Nature awaits, all day every day
Find your dream beach in Denmark
- Stride out on Denmark’s widest beach on the holiday island of Rømø
- See history come alive at the annual ring riding festival in Sønderborg, a medieval jousting sport enjoying a revival
- Visit Bornholm’s four impressive round churches
- Walk the stunning, white-sand beach at Dueodde
- Cycle around the island on disused railway cycle routes
- Taste delicious smoked fish in the picturesque towns of Svaneke and Gudhjem