The camp is peacefully situated in the middle of the Kompedal Plantation. The old military road (Hærvejen) leads right past, just as it has done for thousands of years. The Kompedal plantation is an extensive area where only the sounds of nature can be heard.
The camp consists of two buildings: the main building built in 1933 and student residence from 1986. The main building contains bedrooms, a kitchen, dining/assembly room and a group room. There are 38 beds spread over 9 bedrooms, all of which are bunk beds. The student residence has 32 beds in 8 rooms. The kitchen is fully equipped and contains two standard cookers and two fridge/freezers and an industrial dishwasher. Read more: www.kompedal.dk