The Fjaellebro, the stonebridge built in 1830 is situated in the valley between Aller and Vejstruproed.
This is the old arterial road and the brigde formed the border between Denmark and Germany from 1864 till the reunion in 1920.
The danish Customhouse, Toldstedhus is directly north of the Fjaellebro.
When the main road between Haderslev and Kolding was constructed, the Fjaellebro lost its significance, and was about to fall apart.
However, in 1980 - 150 years after it was established it was restored.
The brigde is protected by law and belongs to the caretaking of the National Museum.