Fredens Church was built in 1920 by P.V. Jensen-Klint. For practical reasons the placing of the church was not according to the custom of the time but placed in the opposite direction with the choir facing west and the tower facing the street. P. V. Jensen Klint searched for a continuation and at the same time a renewal of our medieval churches. The name was chosen in honour of the conclusion to the 1st World War.
5000 Odense C
08:00 - 18:00