The lighthouse is from 1906; it is built in iron and has a height of 11 metres. It was built as part of a leading light, serving as the rear light; the beacon was a lamp heist in a 6 meter fenced mast. The lighthouse is equipped with parabolic reflectors and is driven by an alcohol burner until 1921, where it is replaced by an acetylene gas burner. The focus height is 20 metres.
1975 is the year of big changes. The lighthouse is modernist to electricity and changed from being a leading light to an actual lighthouse with the sector character: Oc (3) WRG 15s.
What happens if the power goes? In that case, the lighthouse automatically switches to a gas burner, provided by the gas bottles from the small building next to the lighthouse.
Only visible from the outside