Juulskov is an old farm. It is first mentioned in 1365 and is located 6 km west of Nyborg in Kullerup Parish, Vindinge District, Oerbaek Municipality.
The main building was built in 1590 by Domenicus Badiaz, rebuilt in 1797 and again after a fire in 1862
Juul Forest Manor is on 187 acres.
No public access - can be seen from the road