A beautifully situated village church.
Kallerup Church was 300 years ago demolished and rebuilt from the demolished tower of Hundborg Church.
Kallerup church was originally Romanesque, but was completely remodeled in 1687. Only the foundations, the inner walls of the choir and the bottom of the triumph of the wall is Roman, and original.
In the north wall, furthest west, is a Romanesque granite stone with a man's head. The head is only 15 cm high.
Reprint of 'Denmark Churches' with information about the church is in the porch.