Construction year unknown - ca. 1100. One of the oldest Romanesque village churches in Denmark. Consecrated to Sct. Vincentius in 1176. The nave is built of fieldstones. Base of apse and tower is built of ashlar and ornamented with Romanesque stone mason art. On the tower is found an arched frieze with corbels shaped as human heads. English/Norman influence is shown on the bricked up north portal. Richly ornamented Romanesque font with low reliefs and vines. One of the figures is seen on the Danish 500 kroner note. Renaissance furniture.