New, Romanesque style in red stone with slate roof. Consecrated December 21st 1891, at the same time as Oksby ( Blåvand ), to replace Denmark´s last thatchroofed church. Oksby and Mosevrå were built on the same plans; Mosevrå smaller, though. The silver altar vessels, Romanesque granite font and batismal jug originate from the old church. The rest of the equipment and furniture originate from the construction.
The church is open when staff is present and at religious ceromonies.