Nøvling Kirke (Nøvling Church)

The village church was built in 1918 and on March 16th, 1919, the new church was inaugurated, and it is the church that we today know as Nøvling Ket located in the middle of the parish.

It has 168 regular seating and has both an organ and lighting installed. In addition to the building material it is also a part of the old church furniture recycled, including the baptismal font, the pulpit, the altar candlesticks and the church bell. From 1992-93, the church was thoroughly restored with a refurbished baptistery and new colors.


For further information:
www.noevlingkirke.dk