The church is a rather large ashlar church, with Romanesque chancel and nave. Tower and porch were built in late medieval times.
The communion table is from circa 1650, and the pictures show Johannes, Christ and Peter. In the foot panel is a small copy of Leonardo da Vinci's famous piece "The Last Supper". The pulpit is from the middle of the 16th century.