Povls Bridge leads Hærvejen (the Ancient Road Hærvejen) over Bjerndrup Mølleå south of Urnehoved. The single arched granite bridge is named after Povls Kro, the former tavern just north of the bridge. In 1744 the first oak bridge was erected at this site, but in 1780 it was replaced by a new wooden bridge which had to be repaired and replaced several times. Therefore, in 1844, a 3.75 m long and 5.00 m wide bridge of raw chopped granite squares of various sizes was built. The granite bridge was restored and reinforced in 1970 and now appears quite as in the construction.