Rødding Church

The church is characteristic with its slim, octagonal steeple. Moreover, it is the only church with a steeple in the Salling region. Two noble families have influenced Rødding church particularly, namely the Below-family and the Rosenkrans-family. In the year 1579, King Frederik III transfered the church and Spøttrup Castle to Henrik Below, whom presumably carried out the first more substantial changes of the original church.