This lighthouse is the smallest and youngest among lighthouses in the Sønderborg-area. Built in iron in 1930 with a height of 2 metres. Apart from some minor changes in 1980, the lighthouse stands in its original form. Electricity and an incandescent bulb drive the lighthouse. The focus height is 9 metres and the character of the sector light: ISO WRG 4 s.