The village church Vester Vandet Church in Thy is an old granite block stone church from the 13th century.
In the choir arch is a 4 meter high stand made in 1754 with a picture of a sand ship, which at that time was sailed from Denmark to Norway. The watch is a gift to the church from the skippers in Klitmøller.
The church is a Romanesque longhouse building with an apse of granite blocks.
The bell crest is from 1905. At the top is a circular cross - resurrection cross - where the circle symbolizes the sun on Easter morning when Jesus rose from the dead.
In the summer season, the church is open from morning bell till evening bell.