©  Photo:

Nedergaard Manor

Previously owned by the noble families Algudsen and Kaas. No public access.

The original main building of Nedergaard was demolished in the early 1700s, and Rudbeck Kaas erected a new, long one-story main building in timber framing with a dormer in the center of the facade.

In 1897, Gebhard Valentin Kaas constructed the current main building designed by architect J. Tholle. The historicist building consists of a wing constructed in two stories with a high basement.

During the Middle Ages and until 1560, Nedergaard belonged to the noble family Algudsen.

The public does not have access to Nedergaard.

Learn more (in Danish) about Nedergaard's ownership history, servants, buildings, and cultural environment at danskeherregaarde.dk

Source: Dansk Center for Herregårdsforskning