Sustainable business events
Find out how business events in Denmark don't have to cost the earth.
In Denmark, an added sense of wonder brings a new dimension to your business events.
VisitDenmark's MICE team serves as a convention bureau for all of Denmark, with a focus on guiding you to the best destinations and event partners all over the country.
Want to meet in person? We typically attend IMEX, The Meetings Show and IBTM.
Post-corona, Denmark is open for business travel, with some restrictions. Read our updated information and find out more about safe and healthy travel in Denmark here.
• Excellent transport links and proximity to international airports
• World-class IT infrastructure
• Comprehensive selection of facilities and accommodation
• Accredited sustainability solutions
• Innovative, competent and professional service
• Highly experienced in hosting conferences, congresses and events of all sizes
You should definitely consider planning your congress in Denmark. But don't just take our word for it - other people are saying it too!
Copenhagen ranks 4th on the most visited city for congresses and Denmark takes a 14th place overall in the world, according to ICCA, the International Congress and Convention Association.
Yes, Denmark is gorgeous! But what will really get you is the mentality, the ease, the experiences and the hospitality.
Things keep happening - and happening fast. We'll keep you updated right here.