©  Photo:

Øster Assels Kirke

Romanesque church, ashlar; dedicated to Our Lady. Inside, the large chancel arch crucifix is preserved from 1475 and now hangs on the notrh wall of the nave. Altar piece from 1625 with a picture from 1920 painted by Ernst Trier. The organ from 1942 was built by Marcussen and Sons.

In case the door is locked, please ask for the key at the verger or in the rectory.