Join us in January 2022
On January 26th and 27th VisitDenmark is hosting its 3rd global, virtual workshop. The workshop is a great way to uncover the many wonderful experiences that Denmark has to offer, and to meet buyers from all over the world.
From the world’s coolest neighbourhood in Copenhagen, to Viking ship museums, island hopping, glamping, wineries and seaside hotels, Denmark is perfect to promote through the travel trade.
The event will bring together buyers from the United States, United Kingdom, France, Italy, The Netherlands and Germany.
The workshop takes place over two days and participants can structure their calendar so they can talk to relevant contacts across time zones over the course of two days.
Price: DKK 1.000 Per Company with up to 2 participating delegates.
The format of the 2022 Global Workshop will be online 1-2-1 video meetings. The meetings are an opportunity to introduce your company to other attendees in short 20-minute sessions. The sessions run from 09:00-22:00.
- December 21st: Deadline for signing up to the workshop and filling in your online profile.
- January 5th – 16th: The manuals are available and the matchmaking requests open – max 15 for buyers and suppliers.
- January 17th : Preliminary agenda available
- Jan 17th – 26th: Meeting schedule can be amended, and more meetings can be requested.
- Jan 26th – 27th: Workshop