The church is situated 1 km. from the town Gundslev, because the village was removed around the 1300th century. This was actually ascertained during the excavation of the main road. The church is simply decorated with murals dated back to the 1300th century in the nave.
Please call ahead to Peder Skovlykke Pedersen: +45 4543 1030 / +45 2665 1690