Mediaeval church, which has one of the oldest working bells in the country (ca. 1150-1200). Mediaeval oak bell frame (14th century). A small and elegant altarpiece with the original altar motif in late Baroque style dating back to late 17th century.
The pulpit is from the the Renaissance and painted in 1711. In the middle of the 1780s the at the time church owner, count Trampe, choose to use the tower as the burial site for his in laws. But when the church got its first organ in 1944, the coffins was placed in a crypt below the tower floor, but the distinguished rococo wrought iron gate has beenl preserved.