Krønge Kirke

Little beautiful church from the middle ages. Until the year of 1915 it belonged to the castle Søholt.

Altar piece made of gristle baroque from the year 1643. Norman font. Pulpit in  renaissance style. A German written epitaph in the porch from the year 1706.

Contact vicar Caris Elkjær Trads Johansen or the gravedigger Gerda Madsen. Phone: 00 45 54 60 63 78.

The chairman of the vestry Jørgen Madsen. Phone: 00 45 54 60 63 78.