©  Photo:

Hvidkilde Gods

The present centre wing was built abt. 1550. In 1742 it was extended and the west- and east wings were added with, as far as is known, Phillip de Lange as the architect. In 1820 the impressive farm building was put up, though partially destroyed by fire in 1932, and rebuilt by the architect Jens Ingwersen, who also renovated the main building and erected the wall fronting the road. The castle is not open to the public.