©  Photo:


The manor was first mentioned in 1372, and the present main building with 2 floors and with adjoining wings of one storey from 1842 was erected on top of the remaining brickwork of the original brick-built in 1924. The name means onion (leek) and Tved (Danish for clearance in wood). The castle is not open to the public.