Shelter Kyndby Huse
Kyndby Huse Shelter
Here you will find a shelter for 6-8 people on a large grassy area surrounded by high slopes with trees and bushes. Entrance/opening to the north. Good shelter and beautiful nature. No toilets at present.
The shelter is located at Fjordstien at the end of Kyndbyvej in Kyndbyhuse, just before Kyndby Værket. Access via stairs opposite the small boat harbour Kyndby Huse Boat Harbour. At the yellow building in front of the gate, follow the high stone stairs up and keep right into the large pot where the shelter is located.
No booking is required and the shelter is free on a first come, first served basis.
Small car park at the dinghy harbour 160m from the shelter. Larger gravel parking area 350 m from the cabin on the south side of Kyndbyvej, 200 m before the boat harbour.
HIKING AND CYCLING ROUTES NEARBY:
- Fjordstien Regional Route 40 for pedestrians and cyclists: Passes right by.
- Canoe & kayak: Landing possibilities on the shore 200 m from the shelter at the dinghy harbour.
- Sailboat: NO guest moorings in the dinghy harbour
- Swimming: Bathing jetty and raft at the dinghy marina, and also possible to swim south of the marina.
- Fishing: Boat and shore fishing, see sign at dinghy harbour; sea trout, garfish. Good wading for sea trout just south of the harbour.