What's the secret to making a great Danish pancake? Make them with beer and serve them with ice cream, of course! For breakfast, for dessert and for any time you need a snack, our thin and crispy pancakes are just what you need right now.
|- Ice cream - any sort you want. You can also add chocolate sauce.|
|- Jam and sugar|
|- Orange cream and apricot jam, with sliced almonds on the top|
1. Whisk together the milk and eggs.
2. Add the salt and sugar.
3. Add the flour slowly, whisking gently to combine.
4. Add the beer.
5. Add butter to your flat saucepan and pour in some batter once the butter has melted completely and started to spit.
6. Swirl the batter so it covers the pan thinly. You want the pancake to be crispy.
7. Flip it when the bottom side is cooked.
8. Serve with ice cream, berries or sugar and jam.
Follow us on a foodie tour of the country...