Heart of Denmark
Photo: Francisco Alves de Souza
The Danish Pavilion at the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro 2016.
We created outstanding results during the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro 2016:
- Danish architecture, design, culture and sustainable solutions inspired Olympic fans and the international press.
- 190,000 visitors during 19 event days.
- 96% of the visitors were satisfied or very satisfied with their experiences at the pavilion.
- The royal family, cabinet ministers, Olympic athletes and other VIPs visited the pavilion.
- 170 media organizations visited the pavilion, which resulted in 1,138 Denmark media mentions.
- Media coverage worth DKK 113.9 million.
- Brazilian Vogue listed Denmark among the top three of the National Houses in Rio.
- 83.3% of the partners were satisfied with the promotion.
- 118 partners used the Danish Pavilion as platform for branding and networking or contributed to the exhibition and/or products for the Pavilion.