The Danish House at the Olympic Games in London 2012.
We created outstanding results during the Olympic Games in London 2012:
- Danish design, food, fashion and culture inspired Olympic fans and the international press.
- 250,000 visitors during 17 event days.
- 15 TV stations and 45 international magazines and bloggers covered activities at the Danish pavilion.
- 72 media organizations visited the pavilion.
- Media coverage worth a total of DKK 53 million.
- The visitors described the meeting with Denmark as "friendly, welcoming and very interactive".
- The royal family, cabinet ministers, Olympic athletes and other VIPs visited the area.
- The Sunday Times visited 40 National Houses during the Olympic Games and gave Denmark a silver medal.
- 85% of the partners were happy with the promotion.
- 57 partners used the Danish House as platform for branding and networking or contributed to the exhibition and/or products for the Danish House.