Bindia’s take away branch on Gl. Kongevej has been serving Indian lunches and evening meals with great success since it opened in 2009. It primarily serves take away food, but there are also a couple of tables in the restaurant where you can sit and eat your food.
At Bindia, we attach great importance to maintaining a high quality of food.
This means in practice:
- that the food is cooked by Bindia’s professional Indian chefs.
- that we do not use any kind of semi-finished products, everything is homemade from scratch.
- we never deep fry anything and do not use animal fats in the food.
- we never use artificial colouring, additives or preservatives.
- that you have generous-sized portions, so you can be sure you will feel full and satisfied.
The kitchen is also certified with the Organic Cuisine Label 30-60%.