Thorstrup Church

Thorstrup Chuch: A Romanesque village church from the 12th century built of granite boulders from the fields. The late Medieval tower and porch are of Medieval bricks. The church in its present form bears the stamp of restorations in the 1760's and 70's, undertaken by the owner Andreas Teilmann from Nørholm; the Teilmann crane in the spire, the characteristic entrance doors, the sun-dial on the gable of the porch plus a row of incriptions: ACT.