Daler Church is located in the village of Daler, about 4 kilometers east of Højer. It is located in Daler Parish, which includes the villages of Daler, Gærup and Østerby.
The church is consecrated to St. Mauritius and is already mentioned in 1227 in a Latin document from Ribebispen Thuro. In the 1660s, the church came under the county of Schackenborg until it became its own master in 1930. The church is very large in relation to Daler Parish's size. Daler parish includes the villages Daler, Gærup and Østerby.